With our robots, we provide companies a competitive edge by increasing quality, productivity and reducing operating costs during the manufacturing process with hands on customer service support. These robots can handle various tools like dispensers, pumps, valves, UV-Sources or Plasma treatment systems.
There are Two Types of Industrial Patent Robots
Cartesian Robot: Available in three (3) or four (4) axes. It has a moving z-axis and table capacity ranging from 200 to 700mm. Cartesian Robots used as table top devices with a small footprint.
Gantry Robots: Available in three (3) or four (4) axes. The z-axis and table capacity ranging from 200 to 700mm. Gantry Robots are modular to set up above the working area.
These robots are perfectly designed to be integrated into a production line, associated with appropriate application systems, and enable several types of applications, including:
- Dot, Lines, Arc dispensing
- Dam & fill
- Windows SRE software including CAD file input, makes 3D dispensing path available
- Intuitive and simple programming functions makes operator can easily program on the screen or handheld Teach Pendant.
- High resolution positioning of 0.001mm
- Needle Adjuster for Tip calibration
- Z-Axis laser distance sensor for Tip height measurement
- QXGA (2048×1536) high resolution Color Camera with direct ring light
- Complete safety robot enclosure available. With safety light barrier, cable guides, cycle start button and emergency stop switch.